During 10 unforgettable days discover Tamil Nadu and its magnificent temples, Kerala listed by the National Geographic Traveler as one of the ten paradises in the world, famous for its ecotourism and beautiful Backwaters. This blend of culture and tradition, combined with unique landscapes will take you to the heart of this Dravidian India, lush, multicolored.
- Accommodation at selected Hotels
- Bed and breakfast
- Tour Guide
- Airport meet and greet
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Departure airport transfer
- Arrival airport transfer
- 1 Dinner + 1 Lunch
- Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- Any international airfare inclusive of their taxes
- Meals & drinks of choice not indicated in the itinerary unless indicated
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, telecommunication
- Travel and medical insurance
- Any deviation from the program
- Any other item(s) not specifically mentioned under inclusions
Chennai: The capital of Tamil Nadu is considered the most important cultural and economic center of South India.
Mahabalipuram: The sand-colored temples of this area are on the Unesco World Heritage list and represent a glorious past of the Pallava dynasty.
Pondicherry: Get to feel the inner peace in this city with a French connection.
Tanjore: Visit the best example of Chola architecture in Tamil Nadu.
Madurai: It’s a huge temple-city to impress you by the great Hindu temple of Meenakshi and its more than 30,000 figures.
Periyar: Spices, a boat ride on lake Periyar.
Houseboat: Sailing through canals offers insight to the life of locals.
Cochin: Also called Kochi, it is one of the most beautiful natural harbors on the Arabian Sea and has been a stopover for foreign traders for centuries. Its cosmopolitan character is reflected in its varied and multiple architectures.