Sometimes one day just isn’t enough! Come and join this exciting 7 Days / 6 Nights: Turkish Express with Istanbul and Cappadocia and discover this amazing destination in depth with thanks to a detailed itinerary, perfect for those who want to see more. With accommodation and a range of activities included, all you need to do is relax, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime!
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Istanbul International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||As per your flight arrival time.|
– The Blue Mosque, an incredibly beautiful mosque known for its blue Iznik (Nicaea) tiles
– Hagia Sophia the Church of Divine Wisdom
– Topkapi Palace which for more than 400 years was the imperial residence of the Ottoman Sultans
– Grand Bazaar, the vast and legendary covered market
– Bosphorus cruise, probably the most overlooked Istanbul tourist attraction
– Spice Market, old historical stone building includes a large number of shops
– Cappadocia, a unique location in the world with one of a kind natural rock formation
– Goreme Open Air Museum, Devrent, Pasabag, Uchisar, Avanos and Urgup; marvels of amazing Cappadocia
– Underground City Kaymaklı or Derinkuyu, an ancient multi-level underground cities
– Selimiye Monastry, one of the most unexpected surprises in Cappadocia
– Ihlara Canyon, a canyon with a depth of approximately 100m and was formed by the Melendiz River thousands of years ago
– Pigeon Valley, the name comes from the thousands of pigeon houses that have been carved into the soft tuff since ancient times.